How does Homi's Warranty works?
Homi Malaysia warrants to the original retail purchaser that the Homi Products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from the date of original purchase.
When the product(s) is installed and used properly as instructed in the manual within the warranty period, and any defects in manufacturing are identified, Homi will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts without charge. The following cases are exceptions (Disclaimers)
- Improper installation and/or misuse.
- Mishandling during shipping, installation, and transfer.
- Service, alteration, modification, and/or repair by anyone other than Homi' authorized dealers.
- Installing the products to inapplicable devices.
- The ageing of the material and/or parts such as dirt, scratch, rust, peeling of plating and/or painting, etc. Rust formed by sea water, snow melting agent, and/or a similar solvent.
- Use with non-Homi products.
Natural disasters, such as a fire, earthquake, flood, lightning, and/or accident. In these cases, even if the defect is found within a warranty period, Homi shall not be liable under this warranty. Repairing of the defective parts may be available for a fee.
To claim warranty, reach out to the Homi Support Team.